Denver dating ideas
Over the years we've heard a lot of great ideas from our clients about what they do on Valentine's Day. This year, the list is for you men looking to do something besides drink beer with your buddies. Celebrate your singleness and start a new tradition this Valentine's Day.
- Buy a dozen roses and hand one out to every woman you see.
- Reserve a table for 10 at a local restaurant, then randomly stop people and invite them to join you for dinner. Mix it up, make sure to invite women, men and couples too.
- Forget wine tasting; invite a group of friends over for a scotch or tequila tasting. Have everyone bring a bottle to share.
- Organize a Facebook singles event and 1) see how many people you can get come and 2) see if you can get a local watering hole to host it.
- This Valentine’s Day falls on a Saturday, so catch a flight to Vegas for the weekend. Bring only what you are wearing + a toothbrush.
- Go to a local department store or boutique and offer to buy a woman a red dress or red shoes if she agrees to go out to dinner with you.
- Put a note on your dog’s collar (or a friend’s dog if you don’t have one) inviting a cute gal to dinner. You can always let the dog pick your date.
- Pretend it’s St. Patrick’s Day. Go out with some of your single buddies dressed in green with green beads. Take a chance and give a cutie not wearing green some beads.
- Head out for some adventure, whether it’s a ski day, sky diving, or rock climbing, get out there and clear your head. Hey if you’re lucky you may meet a single woman doing the same thing.
- There is nothing worse than a missed opportunity, so do something you’ve been thinking about doing for a while but have just “chickened out.” Whether it’s getting a tattoo, asking someone out, telling someone off, or shaving your head, whatever it is just do it.